Due to the alarming increase in Covid cases in our community and in accordance with Jefferson County mandate, we have updated our temporary policy to include the following precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and audience. If you are experiencing any symptoms, we will gladly refund your ticket, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-385-1039.
• Movie patrons must provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination (at least 2 weeks prior) and photo ID. Acceptable forms of proof include physical cards, digital cards, photo of your card.
• Masks required for all patrons when not eating and drinking.
• Every auditorium will be undersold to provide ample room for distancing.
• HVAC system updated with MERV-13 filters which remove fine particles from the air, as well as potential allergens and airborne pathogens.
• Hand sanitizer available throughout the theatre.
• Online ticket purchases encouraged to reduce in-person contact.